Love in a Shoebox
It is time again to prepare our Shoe Box and reach out to children in Third World and War Torn Countries who are suffering, hurting and needing LOVE. Here is an opportunity to bring some light and cheer into their young lives at Christmas time.
A few details
· $8 donation is also appreciated with Shoe Box to assist with Overseas Shipping &Transporting Costs.
· Boxes standard A4 size where possible (not huge)
· Lids to be wrapped separately from Box
· New gear only. (not expensive)
· No lollies (melt) or Toothpaste (eat), War Toys or War Clothes
Thanking you in anticipation
Note – Shoe Boxes closing date for Rotary Monday 12 October 2009
A combined Project with Bicton Uniting Church